SSE Engineering and 2050-Integrator signed an agreement for Leonardo Expert online platform to participate in 2050-Integrator’s Private information system Industry (CHISP).
CHISP is a digital platform that is developed taking into account the specifics of the machine-building industry and meets modern trends and requirements formed by market conditions.
Digital platform is a system of algorithmic relationships of a significant number of market participants, united by a single information environment, leading to a reduction of transaction costs due to the usage of a package of digital technologies and changes in the division of labor.
The goals of CHISP are:
- Reduction of transaction costs by increasing transparency and speed of internal and external business processes
- Digitalization of a supply chain from order to receiving by a customer
- Aggregation of data for the machine-building industry about goods and services and reducing the time to search for available goods and services
- Cooperation - involvement of suppliers and customers in the creation of new products in the machine-building industry
- Optimization and improvement of efficiency of internal business processes of an enterprise due to their automation
- Reducing of solution and IT-infrastructure implementation costs for them by providing cloud access to business process automation services
- Quality assurance for customer and supplier by checking all platform participants at the registration
- Integration with GISP - the Government Information System, which provides the access to support services related to funding, foreign trade activities and other services, as well as analytical data on the status of industry in the Russian Federation.
- Increasing transparency of the entire chain procurement and life cycle of industrial products
Leonardo Expert provides ecosystem members with a convenient and flexible tool for solving technical problems. Expert engineers, verified and approved by Leonardo, solve technical problems of CHISP members. Leonardo platform allows fast and effective selection of a qualified expert and completion of the required task in the shortest time possible.