- Checking design solutions for their compliance with the best Russian and world construction technologies, process and structural solutions, state-of-the-art construction materials and equipment applied in construction, with due regard to the requirements of state-of-the-art production technologies necessary for the capital facility to function.
- Expert evaluation of justification for the selected process and structural solutions under design aimed at creating a capital facility within an investment project.
- Expert evaluation of the cost estimate for the capital facility.
- Checking the need and possibility of investment project implementation.
- Estimating expenses for investment project implementation in the process of its life cycle and calculating the main efficiency indicators.
- Developing alternative options of investment project implementation.
- Preparing proposals to achieve more efficient use of funds, reduced cost and shorter construction schedule, higher competitiveness of production.
- Publicity of the technology and price audit is ensured through discussing the results of the audit in open information portals.
The need of technology and price audits for major investment projects with the state participation is defined by Decree No.382 of the RF Government dated 30.04.2013.